Thursday, October 17, 2013

Busy Bee

It has almost been a week since my family members bought me some amazing KitchenAid appliances. Today my little sister presented me with her Christmas present to me a KitchenAid Dish Drying Rack. That box went directly with the other boxes and it sat there all afternoon until my friend came into the house and told me that I needed to get myself together and start cooking things.

Jerk.

My kitchen needs to be more than clean. It needs to be organized and decluttered. But who has time for that?

The dish drying rack is now assembled and I threw away my old nasty one. My KitchenAid Stand Mixer is now on my counter and it looks completely glorious. I just need to figure out where I am going to store the food processor. I am currently waiting for The Pioneer Woman's second cookbook to arrive so I can make her Tequila Lime Chicken and Virgin Mango Margaritas (I don't drink). That is the recipe that I am going to use in order to break in my food processor. But I've been cooking up a storm this week and even tried my hand at homemade Vanilla Almond Milk. It needs more vanilla!

I will be taking some cookbooks to bed with me tonight and thinking of recipes I want to try out because I have a few gentleman that I need to cook dinner for seeing as they have spoiled me by cooking me dinner. You've gotta love a man that can cook though; it's a great look on them.

It has been a busy week but I love stealing moments on the couch with my baby girl Kaja. I miss sleeping in with her and cuddling while watching King of the Hill or Family Fued; she's more of a King of the Hill fan.

1 comment: