Saturday, January 4, 2014

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!

2013 was a pretty amazing year with a lot of highs and some lows, all in all it was well balanced.

Now it's 2014 and everyone is talking about New Years Resolutions; I've talked about them and even set my own. Last year I set a lot of emotional/physical/mental resolutions and I kept them in my mind all year long. Well after people stopped talking about their goals, I was still chipping away at them and it made for some great memories.

This year I find myself really just focusing on Spiritual and Physical resolutions. The spiritual ones are really private (read: personal) so I will keep those to myself but the physical ones are rather cliche. I actually want to get to my goal weight this year (or as close to it as I can) but not doing anything crazy that I won't be able to maintain for the rest of my life and I want to continue to participate in 5k/10k events and be a stronger and faster runner.

That is about it. Not easy by any means but extremely important just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment